One of our team members have been testing the new Helix Midnight Luxe mattress over the last few weeks. This is their feedback! Let us know if anyone out there tried this mattress, agrees or disagrees. We love to hear your thoughts!
"I recently switched to a Helix mattress and honestly the first night surprised me. It felt like sleeping on a cloud compared to my old mattress. Huge upgrade.
It’s a medium-firm hybrid. The pillow-top makes it feel really plush when you first lie down, but it still has good support underneath from the coil system. I’m a side sleeper and it’s been great for pressure relief on my shoulders and hips while still keeping my back supported.
One thing I noticed pretty quickly is how well it handles movement. If my partner shifts around, I don’t feel much of it. The edges are also solid so it doesn’t feel like you’re going to slide off when sitting or sleeping near the side.
It also seems to sleep pretty cool, probably because of the breathable materials and airflow through the coils.
Funny thing is most mattress ads show people jumping out of bed excited for the day. For me it’s the opposite now. Since I started sleeping on the Helix mattress, I actually look forward to getting into bed at night. I slide under the covers and sink into it and instantly feel relaxed. If I move during the night it adjusts with me, and I stay comfortable.
I’m finally sleeping through the night and waking up actually rested, which wasn’t happening before.
It’s definitely more of a premium mattress, but they do have a 100-night trial and a lifetime warranty which made me feel better about trying it."
If you're interested in a full detailed review, check it out on our website: https://www.clinicadvisor.com/sleep/helix-midnight-luxe-mattress-review
"I recently switched to a Helix mattress and honestly the first night surprised me. It felt like sleeping on a cloud compared to my old mattress. Huge upgrade.
It’s a medium-firm hybrid. The pillow-top makes it feel really plush when you first lie down, but it still has good support underneath from the coil system. I’m a side sleeper and it’s been great for pressure relief on my shoulders and hips while still keeping my back supported.
One thing I noticed pretty quickly is how well it handles movement. If my partner shifts around, I don’t feel much of it. The edges are also solid so it doesn’t feel like you’re going to slide off when sitting or sleeping near the side.
It also seems to sleep pretty cool, probably because of the breathable materials and airflow through the coils.
Funny thing is most mattress ads show people jumping out of bed excited for the day. For me it’s the opposite now. Since I started sleeping on the Helix mattress, I actually look forward to getting into bed at night. I slide under the covers and sink into it and instantly feel relaxed. If I move during the night it adjusts with me, and I stay comfortable.
I’m finally sleeping through the night and waking up actually rested, which wasn’t happening before.
It’s definitely more of a premium mattress, but they do have a 100-night trial and a lifetime warranty which made me feel better about trying it."
If you're interested in a full detailed review, check it out on our website: https://www.clinicadvisor.com/sleep/helix-midnight-luxe-mattress-review