PillowDiva
New member
I thought it could be interesting to start a thread where everyone shares what kind of pillow they're sleeping on.
If you want to join in, tell us:
I'm a combination sleeper and generally prefer something soft with a medium-ish height. I'm currently using a 100% Polyester, low-loft pillow. It keeps its shape well and puffs back up easily.
What about you? Tell us what you are sleeping on at the moment.
If you want to join in, tell us:
- Your usual sleep position
- Pillow material/type
- Whether you consider it low, medium, or high
- What you like about it
- What you would change
I'm a combination sleeper and generally prefer something soft with a medium-ish height. I'm currently using a 100% Polyester, low-loft pillow. It keeps its shape well and puffs back up easily.
What about you? Tell us what you are sleeping on at the moment.