Hair transplant Turkey all inclusive package

  • Thread starter Thread starter murad
  • Start date Start date
what is a fair price for a hair transplant Turkey package that includes flights from the U.S.A.
Hi Murad,

In Turkey, you can expect to pay around $2,300–3,000 for a full hair-transplant package (which typically includes accommodation, transfers, medications, and a post-op hair-care kit). Most packages don’t include the flight ticket, because airfares tend to fluctuate frequently.

However, flights from the U.S. to Turkey generally start at $700–1,000 for a round trip (depending on the season and how early you book).

So, in total, it's best to budget around $3000-$3500 for both the tickets and the procedure.
Please feel free to contact us via WhatsApp or by e-mail:

📲 Whatsapp +905319163333
📩 info@avrupahairtransplant.com
 
what is a fair price for a hair transplant Turkey package that includes flights from the U.S.A.
I had my hair transplant around 2–3 years ago, so I honestly don’t remember the exact price and I don’t think it would be right for me to give you a current estimate. Prices and package inclusions may have changed a lot since then, especially flights from the USA. However, based on my own experience, Asli Tarcan Clinic offered a good balance between price and quality, so they may be worth contacting for an up-to-date all-inclusive quote.
 
what is a fair price for a hair transplant Turkey package that includes flights from the U.S.A.
I had my hair transplant about 2–3 years ago, so I don’t remember the exact price and it wouldn’t be right for me to give you an outdated figure. I also arranged my flight separately, so make sure you confirm whether airfare is actually included in any quote.

For value for money, I had a good experience with Asli Tarcan Clinic in Istanbul. I’m happy with my result, and the team took good care of me, including aftercare and transfers. Ask them for a current itemised quote and compare the medical team, graft plan and package details—not just the total price.
 
Back
Top