Recent content by TurGi

  1. TurGi

    Best Sleep Tracker in 2026: Oura vs WHOOP vs Fitbit vs Apple Watch

    Hey folks, Samsung just announced that the Galaxy Ring’s sleep apnea detection feature has received FDA approval, making it the first smart ring with this kind of regulatory clearance. It uses blood oxygen, heart rate, movement, and sleep data to flag possible breathing disruptions during the...
  2. TurGi

    Are robot lawn mowers actually worth it?

    I’ve been looking at robot lawn mowers lately and I’m curious how well they actually work in real life. For anyone who owns one, does it genuinely save a lot of time or do you still end up constantly fixing boundary issues, rescuing it from random spots, cleaning it, and doing parts of the...
  3. TurGi

    How to know true number of grafts when having hair transplant surgery in Turkey

    Perfectly explained; Would add one more thing, just make sure you choose a trusted clinic that cares about your results as much as you do; So you wouldn't worry later on about such details.
  4. TurGi

    Are massage chairs actually worth it?

    I’ve been thinking about getting a massage chair, but they’re not exactly cheap, so I’m curious what people’s real experiences are. For anyone who owns one or has used one regularly, did it actually help with back pain, neck tension, soreness, stress, etc.? Or is it one of those things that...
  5. TurGi

    Best Electric Toothbrushes in 2026: Oral-B vs Sonicare vs Budget Alternatives

    I bought one and gave it a proper try, but I never really liked it and eventually stopped using it. I know a lot of people prefer electric toothbrushes over regular ones, but I just couldn’t get used to the feel. I still prefer manual toothbrushes, though I’m pretty picky about them and can’t...
  6. TurGi

    Best Water Flossers in 2026: Waterpik, Cordless, Countertop & Travel Models Compared

    I have been using Waterpik cordless advanced. Am happy with it. It really helps but never replaces dental floss with me. I will leave a detailed review for the community asap; Cheers:)
  7. TurGi

    Best Sleep Tracker in 2026: Oura vs WHOOP vs Fitbit vs Apple Watch

    I’ve been using the Apple Watch Series 10 for sleep tracking and honestly, so far so good. I really like the stats it gives — it’s made me way more aware of my sleep patterns and how inconsistent they can be. My only issues are the battery drain and the fact that sometimes I just don’t want to...
  8. TurGi

    Best Magnesium Glycinate Supplements for Sleep, Stress & Muscle Relaxation

    i have been using magnesium glycinate for the last two years. I can say it helped me with some skipped beats i used to have frequently before. But cant say it helped any with stress or sleep.!! i advise to not exceed 300mg daily. i once took twice by mistake and caused me very strong heart beats...
  9. TurGi

    Best Probiotics for Bloating and Digestive Health

    I haven’t tried any of the probiotics on this list yet, but I’ve tried a few others in the past and honestly never really liked probiotic pills or supplements. For digestion, my personal favorite has always been simple kefir. One cup a day before breakfast has worked wonders for me. That said...
  10. TurGi

    Do laser hair growth caps really work?

    Planning to invest in a laser cap. I’ve been seeing more people talk about red light therapy caps for hair loss lately, and I’m curious what the real-world results are like. Not really looking for the sales-page answer — more interested in hearing from people who actually bought one and used it...
  11. TurGi

    Can a Smartwatch Measure Blood Pressure? Will It Replace a Home Blood Pressure Monitor?

    One important distinction worth adding here: not all smartwatches handle blood pressure in the same way. For example, Apple Watch does not measure standard systolic/diastolic blood pressure values. It can provide hypertension-related notifications by looking for patterns that may suggest...
  12. TurGi

    Best Sun Visors for Face Protection, Expert Advice Needed

    getting sunny and hot. What are you recommendations for the best sun visors for face protection this year. Trusted UV visor brands for face
  13. TurGi

    Best Air Purifiers for Allergies and Pet Dander in 2026

    I bought the same Dyson air purifier back in 2022 or 2023 during COVID, and at first I was very close to returning it. I was frustrated because it seemed to take a long time to clean the air and move from red or yellow to green. It also does not show an estimate of how long it will take until...
  14. TurGi

    Are Robot Vacuums Worth It?

    Personally, I definitely feel the need for a robot vacuum. It’s not just a “nice to have” for me; it’s something I could actually use. Regular vacuums are not practical enough for my schedule, and they don’t really fit into my limited free time. I think a robot vacuum can solve an important...
  15. TurGi

    Best Cookware Set, Expert Advice to Choose

    @Céline Thank you so much
Back
Top