Recent content by BrainyBoss

  1. BrainyBoss

    What’s the Best Red Light Therapy Mask? Share Your Reviews & Expert Tips

    What’s the Best Red Light Therapy Mask? – Share Your Reviews & Expert Tips, Please:)
  2. BrainyBoss

    What is the best sunscreen for sensitive skin

    Hi guys. What is the best sunscreen for sensitive skin? Please share your thoughts and experiences Cheers :)
  3. BrainyBoss

    Before and after a hair transplant in Turkey - full results with images

    I’ve noticed that the Turkey hair transplant before and after cases shared online are often not entirely genuine. In my opinion, many individuals only showcase their best results, avoiding the less successful outcomes. Additionally, some clinics selectively take on easier cases, like frontal...
  4. BrainyBoss

    Hair transplant İstanbul Türkiye - 5500 grafts single session result

    Hair transplants in Istanbul are advantageous in comparison to other Turkish cities. I recommend primarily for price and tourism after the surgery. many other doctors are also moving from other Turkish cities to Istanbul. But this doesn't mean that some top quality doctors also exist in other...
  5. BrainyBoss

    Hair transplant in Turkey - May 2024

    please keep us updated with the final outcomes
  6. BrainyBoss

    Hair transplant in Turkey - May 2024

    Nice work. the patient seems really happy and comfortable with the surgery(y)
  7. BrainyBoss

    Before and after a hair transplant in Turkey - full results with images

    nice hack to comb the hair downwards after a hair transplant it does look very natural
  8. BrainyBoss

    Hair transplant before after

    where is the after with results?
  9. BrainyBoss

    Anyone heard of Dr. Zarev for hair transplant? Results are too good to be true!

    Was just checking one of the experiences by one of his patients. i was impressed: https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/67023-dr-zarev-11941-grafts-1st-procedure-8321-2nd-procedure-3620/ It seems he is a great master surgeon. a real hair transplant engineer. hats off
  10. BrainyBoss

    Anyone heard of Dr. Zarev for hair transplant? Results are too good to be true!

    The patient seems to also have had a rhinoplasty. Good result though:geek:. I am checking his Instagram. Very powerful results to be true indeed. I think he needs to explain his method. I personally cant believe the results but he might be extremely skilled and might be using extra methods like...
  11. BrainyBoss

    You Won't Believe This Dramatic Hair Transplant Transformation. Share Your Thoughts!

    Impressive change if that was from a single session
  12. BrainyBoss

    What is the All Time Best Korean Sunscreen?

    UV index in my city is bellow 6 nowadays. I really find it hard to reapply every 2 hours but when top sunny I just feel it that I must reapply and I do so. I think I must start considering sunscreen sticks for re applying
  13. BrainyBoss

    What are your thoughts/experiences with No-Poo hair washing method?

    I cant imagine washing my hair without shampoo for a long time. whenever i wash my hair without shampooing for more than 2 or 3 times dandruff starts immediately nd gets oily. very annoying
  14. BrainyBoss

    What is the All Time Best Korean Sunscreen?

    I have been using Beauty of Joseon lately with a a sperate moisturizer. I first apply the moisturizer small amount then apply Beauty of Joseon. What I love about it this way is the duration of protection. it lasts for many hours without feeling dryness over my face or the need the re apply it...
  15. BrainyBoss

    Hand rejuvenation

    Any personal experiences with this hand rejuvenation technique. Is it lasting?
Back
Top